Brad's 20th Reunion


When looking back at old prom pictures you can usually tell the general time frame by the dresses the girls wear. Well, we attended Brad's reunion earlier this month and I couldn't even get to the dresses because the hair styles were so....should I say BOLD?!?! Can you say mullets and perms? Wow!

It was an interesting evening for me because I knew just a few of Brads friends. So I was able to watch Brad mix and mingle all night. He was sure in his element. Can men be social butterflies? Or are then just social bugs? Anyway, it was fun to see Brad revel in his memories and hear some of the stories he had to tell. Which had to be edited for Tyler's ears! Brad's mom and dad had their hands full with him. We walked the halls of the school, visited the football field, and walked the hall that Brad streaked. Ahh, such proud memories. HA!
Brad's closest friend were a handful of really great guys who have all kept in touch over the years. And thankfully they all married some really great ladies. Boy did the wives get some good laughs. We all happened to be younger than our husbands and reminded our 'old men' about it all night.

No comments: