September is always a busy month for us. Tyler's birthday kicks us off on the first. This year one birthday party was not enough, it had to be THREE! Needless to say that the older he has gotten, the less extravagant. His friends don't need as many activities and planned party events created by me! Whew!! First it started off with the oldest of friends meeting for the new Star Wars movie and pizza. Then his schools friends caught wind and wanted to come. Well, there was no way I was going to have 25+ kids under our responsibility at a theatre. So then there was added the school birthday swimming party. Then followed on his actually birthday of the family party. Tyler's choice dinner restaurant was I-HOP (pronounced when he was little, Hop-I). It was a fun weekend with three days of parties, lots of cake, presents, and a little boy loving the center of attention! Notice the two sided cake. Instead of buying two. I had it decorated in two halves. One side for each party.
Happy Birthday Sweetie!

No comments: