Magical Kingdom Christmas

Christmas time is always fun. But its REALLY fun at Disneyland. It is everywhere. Lamppost's,, garland, the characters are in holiday finery, music, parade. Its great. Santa was even there with his reindeer. SO we checked in with him and made cookies with Mrs. Claus also. It was a great way to kick off the season. I took the kids myself and we spent two days running from ride to ride. Small World had been closed for close to a year, and being her favorite ride, Thea was so ecstatic to finally ride it again. It was her preferred activity over seeing the princesses. Tyler was a trooper in his willingness to ride some rides alone because Thea was too small and I couldn't ride leaving her behind. He even figured out the 'single-rider' line and went on the new 'Toy Story' ride 4 times in a row. Thea was excited to ride the log ride and even exclaimed that she wasn't scared after her second go around in Star Tours. Must have felt like a big accomplishment for her. I, just loved seeing my kids eyes light up. It is such a short period of time they will have that magic in their eyes and I want to catch every glimpse of it!

No comments: