This year was fun because I had the chance to do the whole meal myself. What a whopper. Although my mom and dad were in town, they were banned from the kitchen. I was determined to learn to make the meal myself. Specifically my moms stuffing. I must say that I am pleased with the outcome. It all came together perfectly, right on time, everything tasted good. The only problem...after spending an entire day in the kitchen, I wasn't interested in eating anything!
My sister and her family were also in town. They had to do the house shuffle this year. We got them for the evening and dessert. It was the most beautiful sound and sight to watch my family be at my home. To hear the kids run squealing and hollering in my house, along with the disaster in their wake. Hear the men comment on sports, and have my parents, beautiful nieces, nephew, and sister just hanging out!







No comments:
Post a Comment