Happy 4th Birthday Thea.


Thea's birthday party was held at Build-A-Bear this year. Seven little girls squeaking and picking out outfits for stuffed animals was fun to watch. I often take that Mommy moment and sit back and just look at Thea, her long legs, her witty sense of humor, adorable voice. Where did it go? She has grown so fast and has has become my dearest little friend. But I still long for the days when I get to cuddle her up in my arms. I love that she still wants a "snuggle" before she falls asleep. It all goes too fast.Thea got the ulitmate gift! Her own pink Nintendo DS. Tyler has been so good at sharing with her, but it will be so nice for her to have her own. She loves to play all the games we have and is amazing at how uickly she figures them out!

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

No comments: