First Day of School


Are these really my babies? They are too big, too tall, too smart. Ugh time flies!
Tyler's first day of 2nd grade and Thea in Pre-K. Tyler could hardly wait to get out the door and Thea barely gave me a wave good bye. I guess that's a good thing that they are independent and comfortable in their new surroundings!



I LOVE my kids. I love to go to the beach with them, movies, swim in the pool, play games, read stories....all of it. But I REALLY LOVE running errands without them! When its 110 in AZ errands in and out of a car buckling in, waiting for them to mosey in and out, NOT a good thing for me. So today was the first day of school and I dropped them off and got in and out of 5 stores in less than an hour! Ahhhhhh. Of course all my errands were for them. Gifts for bday parties, return clothes, get shoes for Ty, Bank - that was for me! I have this huge sigh of relief. I am excited for them to come home from school.

No comments: