How do you catch up with 3 months? Disneyland, Mexico, Hospital (me, thus why the blog is SO out of date). Halloween, Tyler's baptism and birthday, Thanksgiving, Polar express, school Christmas program. Christmas, New Years in Utah, Thea's first big-girl bike......whew! So I will post the best of the pictures. Admit to not being able to do it all and start fresh in 2010!
Thea LOVES Jack and Sally from Nightmare before Christmas. So that was our main objective this trip. They are only out in the park October - January. So we HAD to see them. She got to even take a special walk with them through the park. The character 'hostesses' noticed how long we had been waiting and that it was for a FOUR year old. So we got some special treatment.
From Disneyland we went onto Puerta Vallarta. At this point I was pretty sick, but I understand that everyone else had a GREAT time! The kids went on pirate adventures, we did a fun city and jungle tour getting to see how the locals live, the kids swam with dolphins which was AMAZING, they even kissed the dolphins!From there we arrived back in the states and I went straight to the hospital where I was admitted for the next four days. We still have no positive definition of what I had. But by the time I got the the hospital I had an extremely LOW oxygen level and was suffering from tachycardia. There was a questions if I had a blood clot on my lung, or something wrong with my heart. Freaked Brad out pretty good - and my mom who flew down at a rop of a hat and took over the ship! THANKS MOM! I was too out of it to realize how bad I was. I was just tired of coughing. The closest we ever got to a diagnosis was that I got some sort of viral infection and the I was allergic to it.........that's it. Four days in a hospital, bummer Mexican vacation, possible asthma for life and multiple broken ribs. VIRAL???? But needless to say, January and I am claiming my life back!
Life does seem to go on, so we went to the Polar Express up in Northern AZ in December and that was fun because there was actually SNOW.














No comments:
Post a Comment