How do you put into words something so special. To make a life long friend in the process of also having your daughter brought into the world. Samantha provided for us something we could not do. To have her search for and find us, then go through the agony, yet peace of placing Tatum in our arms forever. Here she is on the last day we spent in Mississippi. Her children had a chance to meet Tatum for the first time. They were so excited to see the baby that her mommy had made for 'Miss Tiffany and Mr Brad'. Samantha is a wonderful mother and had prepared her children for this transition. It was amazing to see the example that she was to her children. The strength, yet also love she showed for us, Tatum, and her children. It has taken me almost three weeks to try to put into words the emotions that were going through me that day. To know that we would not see her for  a few years and all the changes in our lives that would happen. Yet, this magical time will always be special and shared only between those that were a part of this journey. Tatum is loved not only by her family but also by another family who spent her first moments on this earth, cared for her as she grew, and will forever love her. 

Thank you, Samantha. I love you

1 comment:

samantha said...

WOW Tiffany you always manage to bring tears to my eyes:) The kids do love there "Miss Tiffany and Mr Brad". :) Everyday they ask about yall and I tell them they are at "there home" not the hotel taking care of Tatum loving her like we do but just in another way. Matter of fact at the this moment "Bubba" is sitting right beside me saying thats Tatum my baby sisster i want to see her picture Mommy. lol I had to wait ten minutes for him to look at all the pictures befor i could even write a comment. lol Everyone here thinks about yall everyday. It means so much to me you saying I am a wonderful mom and I show my kids strenght. Tell ya the truth, when everyone is still and asleep in there bed i realize its just me now. You would think after a year of being on my own i would have gotten use to not having that other person with me sitting here watching tv or laying on the couch. I dont know about strenght, but scared yes. Sometimes its so hard to comprehend all the changes in the past year. I would have never thought in a million years that my family would have impacted another family's life like we did. The journey not only me but my kids have taken in the last 9 months has really been a life changer for us. And i cant explain the love that we share for your family as well. Yall are great people and I am happy that I could give you this little life that yall have been searching for the past 2 yrs.. God bless your Family Tiffany and I Love You As Well.:) Till next time give Tatum big huggies and kisses from us.:)