True to our family...our children have their first airline experience at an early age. By 5 years old Brad and I are thinking...for only second...whether they could manage a flight by themselves to see their grandparents. So Tatum had her fist flight at a whopping 7days old. Oh, there is all the fear of flying with an infant, germs, altitude, crying on board, having to carry them for the entire flight if its full, heaven forbid a diaper change. Tatum proved herself to be the best so far. She fell asleep before we boarded the flight. Didn't move a muscle for the three hours. Not even as the plane climbed and dropped altitude during take off and landing or even moving through air pockets. Didn't even require her binkie for it, much less a bottle! Brad and I....slept. The kinda sleep where your mouth drys out because your head is hanging back and your mouth is hanging wide open. I am sure we were a sight to see.

No comments: