Surprisingly, it was not crazy summer lines like I expected. We did all the rides we wanted between 10-7. There its a new Star Tours, it's 3-D, there are three different shows. All I can say is......I'm old. Motion sickness finally has an effect on me. Whew, started out loving the show, got a little wave of illness. Then the sweats, them I was wondering if I was doing to barf the second it stopped. Actually had to take a seat right outside the ride...that's what those chairs are for...
Whew! Brad gets pretty stock to on that ride. Kids might have to go by themselves from now on.
Space Mountain to Small World, we did it all. I left at 8 with Tatum and took the dog to the hotel. Gala kept the kids until 11:30, my kids have never stayed that late before. They saw all the parades, fireworks, and a few more rides. They did great! As your can see in the last picture....Ty cashed and was asleep before he could get his bed set up.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8









No comments:
Post a Comment