Oh course I did! It wouldn't be a road trip without one right? Cruising through Nevada I was on cruise control the whole time. Thought I was doing a good job. Then WHOOP WHOOP...ahhh crud. Gala gave the warning of death to the kids to keep quiet while I talked to the officer. Once again for the 10th time in my life I gave him my license and INSURANCE CARD. Duh, I never hand over my registration, even though the officers say it every time. So, I now have the privilege of a ticket from the great state of Nevada. Want to know what stinks????? According to the state law, those from out of state cannot attend traffic court. Well, that blows big time! So add $192 to the every increasing cost of this trip. Thanks Nevada!
Found out later from all those who travel from CA to UT....its a well known speed trap. Thanks for the heads up fam!







No comments:
Post a Comment