Here we go!

In an effort to keep ahead of our children technologically...we are starting a blog! Hopefully I will be able to keep up with this and make it interesting!

Tyler is 6 1/2 and continues to keep us on our toes. He is a smart little guy, funny, continues to be busy as the day he was born, and a vault of information. Especially of the things you don't think he is listening to.

Thea is also a smart little princess. She loves to dance, is always humming or singing, loves to dress up and snuggle her blankets. Thea has just learned to swim. She is all over and the pool. She starts off needing to be close, then we are allowed to slowly back away from her and she is all over tying to keep up with Tyler.

Brad and I are watching family videos. Can't decide if I like to watch them. The kids are already so big and tall, but it seems as though they were just tiny yesterday. I get all nostalgic and somewhat depressed. Then burst out laughing at video of Tyler that pops up of him jumping buck-naked on my parents trampoline!!

No comments: