Although it's blazing hot in AZ right now. The perk is that we can be a the beach in 5 1/2 hours! Which is exactly what we did after I found out my sister and her family here there for a few days. Tuesday afternoon chatted with her on the phone, Wednesday AM we were in the car on our way out! We like to stay at the same place when we are out there. Its NOT fancy, but its right on the beach in Del Mar and small enough that everyone gets to know each other! This time we branched out and went down to Mission Beach during the day and Tyler rode the wave machine. Brad and I were very surprised to say the least. He tends to be timid in situations he might get hurt in. But he was all for it!


Thea spent a good portion of the time chasing waves in and out, building things in the sand with her cousin Jessie, and on a continual quest for sand crabs with her 'big boy' cousins.


Tyler rode the waves alone and with cousins. I was constantly on the lookout for the bobbing head and he dove in and out of the waves. He has mastered the skill of avoiding being pummeled by waves!My handsome hubby who cannot fathom how I can spend 4 days on the beach and avoid getting more than my knees wet!
We made mermaids and mermen out of the kids.


Gala and I were very busy life-guarding, feeding children, and catching up.I also spent a good portion of the time playing with my camera and found a new feature! Look what I did! Cool!



No comments: