That should bring things up to date....At least for Tyler and Tatum. I have started digitally scrap booking them and Thea still the paper style and digitally. She has a bunch I am finishing up.  At least it will give an idea of all that we have been up to. Which honestly...is crazy. Tyler is Karate, baseball, basketball, piano, scouts, school, and trying to e a little boy who just plays all the time. Which should be a clue in to parents, when you have to schedule in time for your son to play and relax. Its nuts! Thea has started acro gymnastics two days a week  20 minutes away, which she loves and is incredible at. She is reading books well beyond any kindergartner that I have ever met. And has pretty handwriting, when she takes the time. She can be found at any given time doing cart-wheels, rounds offs and back-bends. Tatum has busted through with two bottom teeth within days of each other, rolls from one side of the room to the other. She has also taken to eating chunks of food with excitement. Bananas, strawberries, grapes, peas, carrots, pretzels, pizza crust, meatballs, noodles. Forget baby food! She is such a happy baby with a gummy smile. Ahhh, life is so good, but man am I tired. Brad made the comment the other day that we both get a good number of hours of sleep at night, but we are still tired.....Can we blame it on the kids?

1 comment:

The Finder's Keepers said...

Tiff-I LOVE the digital pages! You have a really beautiful family! Hope to run into you soon.