Arrived in record time. Fun, dirty, kids r loving it, dog is very uncertain. Good camping neighbors too. It wasnt too cold until the sun was waaaayyyyy down. Then, we all got into our fleece christmas pjs, wool socks, sleeping bags with our down comforters. Gala and her kids laughed, we r cold weather wimps!

The drive was a breeze. Tatum had two naps, the kids only argued a little bit. Then I reminded them I was going 80 mphs and it was dangerous if I turned around to yell at them. It worked!

As were driving up the mountain it was super winding and a sheer cliff on one side. Tyler was freaked out, he was so worried about driving off the edge. Truly terrified. Thea a was a sweety, offering to hold his hand. At one point he got out to use a porta potty on the side of the road. The end blew it a little and ty came out all nervous
He said he thought it was going to fall over the edge and he would die. Poor kid!
Thea did dishes, tyler chopped wood, tatum crawled through the dirt, the dog got tangled on her leash, and I unpacked what took me a week to pack and I cannot find my freaking chap stick
Fun times!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: