Being a whole head taller than the majority of the league gives Tyler an advantage, being good gives him even more!Brad and Tyler are enjoying this season. With Brad coaching I was concerned that there would be some fireworks between the two. So far so good. Brad is having fun teaching plays and watching the boys execute them while Tyler just loves winning. Either way it is fun to hear them talk in their own language about the plays they are practicing and see them shoot hoops out the front window. I am not too fond of hearing the basketball thump thump in the house at 6am as my wake-up call!

2 comments:

KJlovesBubba said...

I told Brad that I would comment, so you would know I was sort of blog-stalking! I definitely had to thank you for the pics with Kaylie Ray in them - what fun that she gets to be coached by Brad! You guys have the cutest kids and family! Thanks for sharing . . .

chelle. said...

ditto to what kristen said...such a cute family!!!