It seems as though there is always something that I want to share and never enough time to sit down, post, download pictures, yadda yadda. One of the latest and greatest things to happen in our home took place in February. Brad and Thea have wanted dogs for a long time. Well, now we have them. TWO dogs. We found them in the cul de sac playing with the kids on Feb 13th. My neighbor and I posted signs and did everything in our power to get them to another home. We had seen them running down a busy street near our sub division early in the day. So we posted all over the area. By Monday Am Brad and I took them to the pet store to pawn them off. Brad wanted to ‘just see’ what type of breed they were (we thought they had some pit-bull in them). Well…..two pink collars, 2 pink leashes, a HUGE bag of puppy food, and a HUGE commitment from Brad and we brought them home. Brad had just pulled off the biggest coup in our marriage!!! Thea was beyond excited Tyler was moderately thrilled. I was giving them two weeks probationary period. I was NOT going to be the one taking on these two dogs! So the kids helped with the mess in the back yard, walked them three times a day, and slowly but surely they worked their way into my favor. Its almost like they KNEW they had to win over me. They started to then they went after my garden…….and plants, and drippers, oh boy! So here is Chocolate and Valentine.
Valentine has the white patch on her chest and toes. They are cross lab, chow – maybe. Who knows. All I know is that we got lucky with two happy, friendly, mellow dogs, who like to dig in the dirt aka, my garden!
Valentine has the white patch on her chest and toes. They are cross lab, chow – maybe. Who knows. All I know is that we got lucky with two happy, friendly, mellow dogs, who like to dig in the dirt aka, my garden!
Good Doggy








1 comment:
Tiff~
I too am fighting the idea of getting another dog, but I do love our lab because she is the BEST and most sweet dog. Dog hair....not my fav, but I love cleaning, right?! I hope the doggies are still doing good and it's great to hear that you are all doing wonderful. Baby Moore, coming soon....what's that all about :)
Stephanie
Post a Comment