Day Two -
Back and forth back and forth to the hospital. When I woke up I snuggled back into the comfy bed and then realized that we could go back and see Tatum today. So much for falling back to sleep. So I tossed and turned, then gave up and started bumping around in the dark which woke up brad - Mission Accomplished! I couldn't get out the door fast enough. Almost left Brad a few times. Poor guy, I am driving him nuts! I told him he could drop me off and then pick me up tonight but I was NOT leaving until I was kicked out. Which pretty much happened after the full day there. We spent Thursday meeting the social worker who would be handling everything. Nice guy, so laid back, he must think I am neurotic. But I have waited for 2  1/2 years for this moment. Hung out with Samantha who seemed to be doing a little better pain wise. Not fair to have to go through labor, then a c-section, then more labor after.
I am amazed at how well Samantha has held up through all. I am sure she will have her tough moments, but who wouldn't.
She will have a fit
when she sees this picture as she is still in her hospital glamour. We will post more once we all get released which looks like Saturday AM. 
I know many of you are wanting to hear the nuts and bolts of when we get to come home. So here it is. At 72 hours Samantha will sign paper releasing Tatum into our custody. Then we sign a boatload of papers and it is sent on up to Jackson Mississippi, where it will sit on some social workers desk until they get around to releasing us. We cannot enter our home state until Mississippi completes the ICPC (interstate  compact for the placement of children) between the two states is completed. Could be any length of time. Tatum also has to be signed off my a pediatrician to fly. Airlines will not let us board with our proof she is healthy enough to fly.......9lbs, she's good!

1 comment:

samantha said...

OMG TIFFANY LOOK AT THAT PICTURE OF ME lol!!!! Well i guess no one is gona look like a glamor girl after a c section that took forever lol. So i will let you make it on that picture lol. Just wait till i lose all this baby weight haha. Holding her for that picture was great but deep down i wanted some one to run me over with a fast moving car lol. Oh gosh was i in pain, "DONT GET ME STARTED ABOUT THAT DAY NURSE I HAD"lol